Sunday, June 04, 2006


For so long now I have been endowed a voice. Himself gave it to me a few days after he brought me home.
You ought to hear that voice. It is a bratty five year old girl voice. The kind you see with fat cheeks, tubby legs and pigtails whooshing through the air…those obnoxious creatures women so like to gush over in breathless voices as they pinch those fat cheeks and murmur, ‘sssho cute’…the kind who grins up at you with huge gaps between her front teeth and says “pitzzah”....my soul and every strand of dog hair shudders.
So you see it’s time I voiced my voice. My decent three year old voice. I have other uses for my mouth you know. Yessir, I do. And, I don’t mean snapping at flies, treats or tearing newspapers into bits.. I am sure you agree with me that is the only way to treat most newspapers…deconstruct, figuratively speaking.
Himself and Mamu don’t approve but when have parents ever approved of what their kids want or do?
All that deconstruction has taught me one thing though…That I have a right to an opinion and not just to bark in B Minor. So here it is. I have an opinion…a dogipinion perhaps... nevertheless, it is mine. And just mine

2 Comments:

Blogger All Hail said...

Yo - this is fantastic !

I think we should get CJ and Sugar to get together on a joint blog . I have one - but its kinda been seconded in a cutesy kind of way to CJ anyway . Check it out - its http://pcr-rules.blogspot.com/ and quite pointless and goofy . CJ used to have such a super website on xoom,completet wit hawards , webrings , pics of other human owners like her ; but with various acquisitions the website slipped into oblivion .

CJ sends her love and a bark , and its definitely a deep one - maybe E?

Keep writing Sugar , and a big hello to brether, Mamu and Himself .

12:14 AM  
Blogger clemde@gmail.com said...

happydogdayz.blogspot.com

4:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home