Saturday, January 09, 2010


When the whole world's sharing the color of their underwear, I know I should have been at least sharing my innermost thoughts. But this last year and a half has been a difficult time ...and to share my thoughts during this period would have made everyone question the very idea of my labrador-liness that everyone thinks I am endowed with by an extra measure and half...a disposition that is so equable that nothing could ruffle it...In fact, I surprised myself by who I have become.

It all began with Ikru....to this day, I can remember that first miaow resonating in my ear....and I feel a particular weakness gnaw at my soul.

Oh hell, Himself is here with a smile on his face and a twinkle in his eye. I know the purport of that particular expression. Time for a bath! A girl can't even blog in peace

By the way, and because I want to be part of this color movement that every girl is these days, my colours today are red with white polka dots...never mind it's a organza bow and not a bra...a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do to help power girls, no matter what age, size, breed or species...

1 Comments:

Blogger Rahul said...

hello anita chechi!
i never thot wud find u in blogger!
and speaking of palindromes in a back post, i guess its etta and nt ette.
right?

keep up the good work.
:-)

i hv no constructive critcisms to offer.

but will try 2, if i get d response.
nt that u dnt hav ny of it at all.
ur cup must be full.

http://www.hinduonnet.com/fline/fl1801/18010040.htm

pls read dat, even if u had already.
i guess u must ask ur gud friend to answer this too.

10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home